Welcome to ALL IN TWILIGHT: Your resource for Twilight Saga Guitar Music!

Saturday, January 17, 2009




Hi! My name is Guitar Jen. Welcome to my blog! All in 
twilight started with this Bella's Lullaby video that I made last January 
2009. I transcribed the song for guitar in December 2008 after watching 
Twilight movie. The response for this video was great and people 
started asking me for tablatures and scores. Hence, the birth of this 
blog, the venue for my transcriptions.

All in twilight is actually a composition for guitar by Japanese composer, 
Toru Takemitsu. I chose the title for this blog because it says two things I 
love: guitar and twilight. And those two things is what this blog will be all 
about.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!! you have many tabs here.. but which of these tabs is the one you played in this video? i would really want to learn this.. thank you!

Anthony h. said...

i could listen to you play guitar every day. you must also play piano? everytime i watch these im truly amazed. definately has been making my day. keep up the great work! you def have a fan here =]
once again.
-anth.