OK Go are Team Edward

Saturday, January 16, 2010

"I have to admit, I still haven’t seen Twilight, but I did enjoy New Moon. It was an entertaining watch for sure, and I can see why it appeals to kids of all ages. I think if I were to pick, I’m probably Team Edward, if I had to really choose. I find Jacob to be a little bit whiny (and I’m not speaking of Taylor Lautner as a person, I’m just talking about his character). There’s just something about Jacob’s neediness that I just find somewhat annoying. Edward sort of seems to have his shit together a little more, or at least he plays it much cooler than Jacob. I sort of respect him for that. Plus, I think vampires are a little bit cooler than werewolves."
Source via New Moon the Soundtrack







Here's a favorite OK Go Music Video of mine. Enjoy.

0 comments: