New Moon Soundtrack Bonus Tracks

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

NEW MOON BONUS TRACKS:

Lupe Fiasco – Solar Midnite
The Magic Numbers And Amadou & Mariam – All I Believe In
APM Orchestra. – Die Fledermaus – Duettino: Ach, ich darf nicht hin zu dir
Ulf Bastlein – Wandrers Nachtlied II, Op. 96, No. 3, D.768


I'm ecstatic when I saw this. I was looking for the "All I Believe In" song because I really liked it when I heard it on the movie and it's not on the CD that I bought! Gah! Amadou and Mariam are a musical duo from Mali also known as "the blind couple from Mali". Their musical style is described as "African Blues." That explains why I can hear some African elements in the track. And that also makes it even more exciting for me because African music is close to my heart... and guitar music of course. You can guess that I'm currently working on this particular song so expect TABS from me soon. 


The Magic Numbers are an English indie rock band. They probably are responsible for giving the "indie" twist to the song. I just love it!

0 comments: