Solar Midnite - Lupe Fiasco Official MV link

Thursday, December 10, 2009




This is just in from New Moon The Soundtrack website that Lupe Fiasco has just released the official music video of the song "Solar Midnite" which is included as a Bonus Track for New Moon Soundtrack. You can check the video at New Moon the Soundtrack's youtube channel or Lupe Fiasco's.


I just got back from the theater. I watched New Moon again! =) For those of you who do not know, Solar Midnite was played during the theater scene, when Bella, Jacob and Mike watched a movie called "Face Punched". I was so excited when I got home and learned of the release of their MV but got disappointed that they disabled embedding of their videos. Oh well, lets just respect that. ;-)


I haven't been posting as much these past few days. It's December. It's Christmas. The busiest month for a musician. In fact, I just got back from an out of town gig. And the hotel that I stayed in doesn't have wifi. There are still a lot that I want to share. I will find the time. Right now, I have to sleep. Good night, guitarists! *yawn* .


Update 12/11 You can view official music video of Solar Midnite here at all in twilight.

0 comments: